I try to shop very little once Christmas has arrived; all food shops seem to be just too manic with everyone stocking up!
So in January we can use up what we have stored (just like squirrels!!)
Yesterday I found three large lamb shanks in the freezer. It’s taken ages to find a really good (read quick and easy, also tasty!) recipe but I found one on this blog
I didn’t amend it too much as I had all the ingredients to hand (for once!) but I did add some anchovy sauce. I’m not sure why I first bought it but I do remember making a leg if lamb recipe by Lorraine Pascale where you stab the leg and insert anchovy fillets before cooking. I thought it would be weird and fishy but actually it was just deep and meaty!
It’s in the Aga now so these are ‘before’ photos do I’ll post back with ‘after’ pictures tonight!
We love personalised, custom cards for every occasion.
We can think of hundreds of reasons to send a bespoke card
A showcase for fabulous, unique, bespoke greetings cards for all occasions.
Each one is unique; individually created to meet your specific requirements.
- RT @OMW_Marketing: Do you want to Boost your #Business with #Facebook? There are a couple of spaces left this Friday! It's at Open Space,… 3 months ago
- RT @StuartAllenFCMI: On the occasion of the 250th Monday night #WorcestershireHour I have a message for anyone & everyone that has contribu… 4 months ago
- RT @WorcesterHour: A celebratory 250th #WorcestershireHour™️ saw a huge audience of 859 generate 4.7K tweets & the hash tag landed in 1.3 M… 4 months ago
- Fab sunny day in Lisbon dlvr.it/QFj6nt https://t.co/pb2vvPcqRe 4 months ago
- Fab sunny day in Lisbon dlvr.it/QFj4vv https://t.co/QJP2hXnatC 4 months ago
- Fab sunny day in Lisbon ift.tt/2C8l2nd https://t.co/feBpdiJDno 4 months ago