I try to shop very little once Christmas has arrived; all food shops seem to be just too manic with everyone stocking up!
So in January we can use up what we have stored (just like squirrels!!)
Yesterday I found three large lamb shanks in the freezer. It’s taken ages to find a really good (read quick and easy, also tasty!) recipe but I found one on this blog
I didn’t amend it too much as I had all the ingredients to hand (for once!) but I did add some anchovy sauce. I’m not sure why I first bought it but I do remember making a leg if lamb recipe by Lorraine Pascale where you stab the leg and insert anchovy fillets before cooking. I thought it would be weird and fishy but actually it was just deep and meaty!
It’s in the Aga now so these are ‘before’ photos do I’ll post back with ‘after’ pictures tonight!
We love personalised, custom cards for every occasion.
We can think of hundreds of reasons to send a bespoke card
A showcase for fabulous, unique, bespoke greetings cards for all occasions.
Each one is unique; individually created to meet your specific requirements.
- RT @sararawstron: If you are wondering about booking this year’s #womensretreat, the early bird price is only available until the end of Ja… 2 days ago
- RT @sararawstron: Women of #Worcestershirehour, have you seen the info about our retreat? #June2018 #Worcestershire https://t.co/FAwf7z33Oi 2 days ago
- RT @sararawstron: Women of #Worcestershirehour last year's was a great success! #Yoga #Retreat #unplugged #metine #Worcestershire #recharge… 2 days ago
- RT @sararawstron: We would love you to join us for our Women's retreat this year. It's from 8th - 10th June 2018 and the special early bird… 2 days ago
- RT @BBCWomansHour: Tomorrow: We're kicking off menopause week with a phone-in and joining forces with @BBCSheffield 📞 Tell us your experien… 3 days ago
- RT @Claire_Hill7: Do you need help with Human Resources? Start 2018 feeling your business is protected from any HR issues. Let me help. Loc… 2 weeks ago