I try to shop very little once Christmas has arrived; all food shops seem to be just too manic with everyone stocking up!
So in January we can use up what we have stored (just like squirrels!!)
Yesterday I found three large lamb shanks in the freezer. It’s taken ages to find a really good (read quick and easy, also tasty!) recipe but I found one on this blog
I didn’t amend it too much as I had all the ingredients to hand (for once!) but I did add some anchovy sauce. I’m not sure why I first bought it but I do remember making a leg if lamb recipe by Lorraine Pascale where you stab the leg and insert anchovy fillets before cooking. I thought it would be weird and fishy but actually it was just deep and meaty!
It’s in the Aga now so these are ‘before’ photos do I’ll post back with ‘after’ pictures tonight!
We love personalised, custom cards for every occasion.
We can think of hundreds of reasons to send a bespoke card
A showcase for fabulous, unique, bespoke greetings cards for all occasions.
Each one is unique; individually created to meet your specific requirements.
- RT @ConsumablesCo: Loving today's #googledoodle #laboratoryinspired https://t.co/yWUCVl8XZv 1 month ago
- RT @OMW_Marketing: The #FacebookforBusiness #SocialMediaCafe @OpenSpaceRooms is fully booked. Book for Twitter …ialmediacafe_twitter.eventbrite.co.uk #Wor… 1 month ago
- RT @hewsonandnash: Beautiful handmade personalised #wedding cards by @weheartcards available to order here: buff.ly/2x4xCBW https:/… 2 months ago
- RT @ConsumablesCo: We are full of #innovative ideas to use our #scientific equipment in creative ways! #WorcestershireHour https://t.co/3WW… 2 months ago
- RT @BBCWomansHour: Can CBT help women who experience side-effects as a result of breast cancer treatment? A new study is planned: https://t… 3 months ago
- RT @OMW_Marketing: Good morning #Worcestershirehour! Are you booked to the #socialmediacafe this Friday? https://t.co/My8CP2KiGf 3 months ago