Today I wanted to use up some vegetables that were lurking in the box leftover from Christmas, one of them was celeriac. After the excesses we’d enjoyed I fancied something meat free; so on the BBC food website I searched and came up with this Mediterranean Stew
I’d not got courgettes so I used a red pepper instead! Also I threw a can of chick peas in to add some more protein.
I’d not made potato cakes before and they were a huge success! I didn’t fry them but cooked them on the top of the Aga.
It served 4 of us with leftovers for lunch tomorrow – but I did double the potato cake ingredients!
We love personalised, custom cards for every occasion.
We can think of hundreds of reasons to send a bespoke card
A showcase for fabulous, unique, bespoke greetings cards for all occasions.
Each one is unique; individually created to meet your specific requirements.
- RT @sararawstron: If you are wondering about booking this year’s #womensretreat, the early bird price is only available until the end of Ja… 2 days ago
- RT @sararawstron: Women of #Worcestershirehour, have you seen the info about our retreat? #June2018 #Worcestershire https://t.co/FAwf7z33Oi 2 days ago
- RT @sararawstron: Women of #Worcestershirehour last year's was a great success! #Yoga #Retreat #unplugged #metine #Worcestershire #recharge… 2 days ago
- RT @sararawstron: We would love you to join us for our Women's retreat this year. It's from 8th - 10th June 2018 and the special early bird… 2 days ago
- RT @BBCWomansHour: Tomorrow: We're kicking off menopause week with a phone-in and joining forces with @BBCSheffield 📞 Tell us your experien… 3 days ago
- RT @Claire_Hill7: Do you need help with Human Resources? Start 2018 feeling your business is protected from any HR issues. Let me help. Loc… 2 weeks ago