Today I wanted to use up some vegetables that were lurking in the box leftover from Christmas, one of them was celeriac. After the excesses we’d enjoyed I fancied something meat free; so on the BBC food website I searched and came up with this Mediterranean Stew
I’d not got courgettes so I used a red pepper instead! Also I threw a can of chick peas in to add some more protein.
I’d not made potato cakes before and they were a huge success! I didn’t fry them but cooked them on the top of the Aga.
It served 4 of us with leftovers for lunch tomorrow – but I did double the potato cake ingredients!
We love personalised, custom cards for every occasion.
We can think of hundreds of reasons to send a bespoke card
A showcase for fabulous, unique, bespoke greetings cards for all occasions.
Each one is unique; individually created to meet your specific requirements.
- RT @ConsumablesCo: Loving today's #googledoodle #laboratoryinspired https://t.co/yWUCVl8XZv 1 month ago
- RT @OMW_Marketing: The #FacebookforBusiness #SocialMediaCafe @OpenSpaceRooms is fully booked. Book for Twitter …ialmediacafe_twitter.eventbrite.co.uk #Wor… 1 month ago
- RT @hewsonandnash: Beautiful handmade personalised #wedding cards by @weheartcards available to order here: buff.ly/2x4xCBW https:/… 2 months ago
- RT @ConsumablesCo: We are full of #innovative ideas to use our #scientific equipment in creative ways! #WorcestershireHour https://t.co/3WW… 2 months ago
- RT @BBCWomansHour: Can CBT help women who experience side-effects as a result of breast cancer treatment? A new study is planned: https://t… 3 months ago
- RT @OMW_Marketing: Good morning #Worcestershirehour! Are you booked to the #socialmediacafe this Friday? https://t.co/My8CP2KiGf 3 months ago