Today I wanted to use up some vegetables that were lurking in the box leftover from Christmas, one of them was celeriac. After the excesses we’d enjoyed I fancied something meat free; so on the BBC food website I searched and came up with this Mediterranean Stew
I’d not got courgettes so I used a red pepper instead! Also I threw a can of chick peas in to add some more protein.
I’d not made potato cakes before and they were a huge success! I didn’t fry them but cooked them on the top of the Aga.
It served 4 of us with leftovers for lunch tomorrow – but I did double the potato cake ingredients!
We love personalised, custom cards for every occasion.
We can think of hundreds of reasons to send a bespoke card
A showcase for fabulous, unique, bespoke greetings cards for all occasions.
Each one is unique; individually created to meet your specific requirements.
- RT @OMW_Marketing: Do you want to Boost your #Business with #Facebook? There are a couple of spaces left this Friday! It's at Open Space,… 3 months ago
- RT @StuartAllenFCMI: On the occasion of the 250th Monday night #WorcestershireHour I have a message for anyone & everyone that has contribu… 4 months ago
- RT @WorcesterHour: A celebratory 250th #WorcestershireHour™️ saw a huge audience of 859 generate 4.7K tweets & the hash tag landed in 1.3 M… 4 months ago
- Fab sunny day in Lisbon dlvr.it/QFj6nt https://t.co/pb2vvPcqRe 4 months ago
- Fab sunny day in Lisbon dlvr.it/QFj4vv https://t.co/QJP2hXnatC 4 months ago
- Fab sunny day in Lisbon ift.tt/2C8l2nd https://t.co/feBpdiJDno 4 months ago